- Crediton Folk Festival - in Cheriton Fitzpaine, Devon - April 15th to 17th 2011.
- The Baring-Gould Folk Festival - in Okehampton.
- Phillip Henry - Phillip Henry is a figurehead for the next generation of English slide guitarists. His virtuoso playing encompasses 360 degrees of influence.
- Phil Beer - Phil is one of the most popular ambassadors for acoustic roots music. A dazzling instrumentalist, he is perhaps best known as a top flight fiddler and plays in the all-star line-up, Feast of Fiddles. But his skills don't stop there - he also plays slide, Spanish and tenor guitar, mandocello, viola, mandolin and South American cuatro, not to mention contributing rich vocals.
- Mad Dog Mcrea - Musical magicians Mad Dog Mcrea are synonymous not only with a damn good party but also quality musicianship and the odd surprise.
- Spin2 - Spin2 are described as contemporary folk - they play original songs alongside roots based instrumentals with a scintillating 'collective energy'.
- The Roots Union - The Roots Union are a dazzling five piece who fuse acoustic guitar, dobro, violin, beatbox harmonica, bass, percussion and harmonies. Their live show offers a rich tapestry of compelling songwriting and often spellbinding musicianship....
- Jackie Oates - Jackie Oates is a singer and fiddle player hailing from Staffordshire. Her unique treatment of English ballads and songs, and pure, haunting singing style has attracted increasing attention.
- Matt Norman - Matt Norman is an ace musician who has developed an "English Mandolin" style, which is vibrant, contemporary and unique.
- Dartmoor Pixie Band - Founded by the legendary Bob Cann, The Dartmoor Pixie Band come from the heart of Devon and are steeped in the musical and dance tradition of their native Dartmoor. Their mix of Melodeon, Piano Accordion, Banjo, Drums and Bass produces a unique sound that'll make you want to get up and jig!
- Spinach For Norman - Spinach for Norman is a Devon-based Ceilidh /Barn Dance band consisting of four musicians: two violins, guitar and bass guitar (with optional caller and/or singer).
- Exeter Music Group - the EMG is a symphony orchestra based in Exeter
- Exeter Symphony Orchestra - the ESO is a symphony orchestra based in Exeter
- Torbay Symphony Orchestra - The Torbay Symphony Orchestra is a full-sized symphony orchestra who regularly perform concerts to a wide range of audiences across South Devon.
- Wren Music - Devon's Folk and Community Arts Development Organisation.
- Exeter Young Strings - providing tuition for children in the Exeter area who want to play a classical stringed instrument.
- Joined Up Thinking Projects - JUTP are a unique youth group of string players that offer creative opportunities in musical performance and professional development for all ages.
- Benslow Music Trust - Offering courses for all and high quality instruments to promising young players and students.
- Folk Against Fascism - Dedicated to maintaining the welcoming and inclusive character of the UK folk scene.
- The Nakano Collection - a wonderful collection of classical music, written for mandolin and mandolin ensembles. Access is free, but you will need to apply for a user name and password.
- 19th Century Tunes - an archive of 19th century sheet music, mainly for mandolin.
- Werner Icking Music Archive
- Mutopia Project
- Project Gutenberg Music
- Musica Viva
- Acadia Early Music Archive
- Johan Tufvesson Music Archive
- The Sheet Music Archive
- Musikwissenschaften - print your own blank staff paper (requires Flash Player).
Free online sheet music archives:
Free software for viewing and printing scores:
Adobe Acrobat Reader - for viewing Acrobat (.pdf) files.
Foxit Reader - a small, fast, free reader for viewing .pdf files.
Scorch - free viewer for scores created with Sibelius.
Finale Reader - free viewer for scores created with Finale.
IrfanView - an excellent freeware graphics viewer (e.g. for scanned images of scores).
7-Zip - free software for opening and creating highly compressed archives, using its own format as well as the more commonly encountered ones such as .zip.
IZArc - full featured free software for opening and creating compressed archives (such as .zip and .rar).
For those who need it - here is a link to our "Wed Site"!